Thursday, April 24, 2008

LINDA GOODMAN on TRUTH

Linda's own words on the matter of "her personal rules and truths", which many have taken to heart as Linda's way is the only way!
That is NOT what Linda said!
xxxviii INTRODUCTION
quote:
Neither should you blindly accept, on your quest for truth, the validity of the star sign codes of the Universe I offer in this book-until you have practiced and carefully tested each one, so that you can decide for yourself rather than take my word for it.

To continue, in Linda's own words:
xl INTRODUCTION
quote:
However, I do not ask-nor do I even expect-any of you to regard my concepts as your truth, unless they should happen to agree with your own personal enlightenment and private convictions.

Concerning truth:
INTRODUCTION xli
quote:
But real Truth can be found in one place only-in every man's and woman's communion with an eternal Source of hidden Knowledge within-which each individual must seek and find for himself or herself.

I do not believe that Linda had intended for any of us to set her up high upon a pedestal and worship her blindly nor even agree with her or follow her way, her path.

No comments: